- Ergonomic handle is comfortable and less fatiguing than most other pistol-grip style snow saws.
- Aggressive Stagger Tooth style off-set saw teeth are hand-tuned for optimal efficiency
- Designed to cut on the ”thrust stroke” rather than the ”draw stroke” thus making it an even more effective saw.
- Anodized blue blade more effectively releases snow than non-anodized snow saws.
- New! Includes our NZ made webbing sheath to protect the saw & your gear. Also sold separately if you already own the SMC saw.
SMC Summit Snow SawSnow & IceSnow Stakes, Ice Screws & Saws
The Summit Snow Saw has the pedigree to become a classic piece of equipment that will be cherished by its owners for years to come! The lightest weight Snow Saw on the market the Summit Snow Saw is manufactured from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum, used for its strength, edge retention, durability and resistance to corrosion.
|Dimensions||53 × 8 × 0.3 cm|
Without Sheath, With Sheath