- External profile for the opening lever, which makes climbing up the rope smoother and more effective.
- Shape for the hole in the opening lever, to facilitate use even when wearing gloves.
- Lower hole design, so that the device always stays parallel to the user.
- Patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary.
- Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.)
- Anti-inversion cam system.
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
CT Chest Ascender PlusAscendersHardware
Light alloy right-hand chest ascender for climbing up ropes, to use together with the ascender handle Quick Up.
|Dimensions||10.6 × 7.6 cm|