Tensile testing, also known as tension testing is a fundamental test in which a sample is subjected to a controlled tension until failure.
- On site tensile testing capable of up to 50kN.
- Computer controlled speed.
- Ultimate tensile strength, breaking strength, maximum elongation.
- Testing to destruction or required strength and time.
- Rope and sling testing.
- Lanyard testing.
- Other materials are able to be tested as well.
- Compaction testing.
- Dynameter is available for hire for off site use.
- Harness testing also available on our test dummy – please enquire.
|Quantities||1 Test||2-5 Tests||6-10 Tests||10+|
|Test Report||$35+gst||$29+gst||$26+gst||$75 / hr|
|Test Report & Video||$55+gst||$42+gst||$38 +gst||$75 / hr|
Tests are performed against requirements of EN 1891, EN 564 or other standards as required or requested. Generally we test against the requirements of the most relevant standard which can be an AS/NZ, EN, ANSI etc. Customised testing can also occur if you need it tested give us a call and we can work out a plan to suit.