- Velcro ankles and wrists
- When sizing overalls allow for at least 3cm of space for the overalls to shrink.
- Chest measurement is all the way around.
- Waist measurement is all the way around.
- Inseam is from crotch to ankle bone on the inside of the leg.
- Inside pocket 15cm x 15cm
- Material – 100% 1000D Cordura (Nylon)
Aspiring NG Cordura Caving Overalls
Cordura coveralls designed specifically for cavers ensuring maximum durability and comfort with the use of semi-breathable water-resistant fabric to allow for a great range of movement. Our Overalls have been tried and tested in caves around Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world for over 25 years. Made in Christchurch; you will not find a better option on the market for caving overalls. 1000 denier cordura in red with reinforced patches on seat, knees and elbows. Double stitched seams with a heavy thread and 8mm foam in the knee pads. Heavy duty two-way zip reinforced with Velcro. Velcro ankles and wrists. Polar fleece lined collar. Inside pocket.