- A popular choice for a tradesman harness, or anyone wanting to work at heights
- D-ring rear attachment point
- Webbing loops front attachment
- Front attachment system enables quick and easy donning
- Quick-release leg-loop and waist buckles
- High visibility back, with reflective strips on the back
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1
- Custom colours available upon request.
- Free annual inspections for the life of the harness, just drop or send it in and we will inspect in accordance with the guidelines of AS/NZ 1891.4 – we only charge for the return freight to send it back to you at cost.
- Quality is second to none this harness uses webbing made in Australia, thread from America, buckles from Italy, quick release buckles from Wales and Sewn by us in New Zealand – Just ask any other harness manufacturer where there components come from!
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions this harness 100% UV stable perfect for those working outside and exposed to the elements.
Fall-Safe Harness Instructions:
View our guide on how to correctly use a Fall-safe Harness here.