- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use.
- Elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN.
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope.
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
CT Pillar Pro TGL Oval Triple-Lock Carabiner (ACL) – GreyAluminum Locking CarabinersCarabiners + Connectors
Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, triplex gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||11.1 × 6.4 cm|