CT Pillar Pro SGL Oval Screw Lock Carabiner
Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with an oval shape, screw gate and elevated workloads. Particularly suitable for recovery and rescue operations, mountaineering, speleology, aid climbing and big wall.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Oval shaped for optimal positioning of pulleys and clamps, shaped for better grip during use.
- Elevated workloads: major axis strength 25 kN and minor axis strength 12 kN.
- New improved section in the most used points, for an increased resistance during the contact with the equipment and rope.
- ACL system, which allows you to attach it to the belay loop on the harness, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of cross loading.
- Catch-free closure that prevents accidental snagging during use.
|Dimensions||11.1 x 6.4 cm|
Aluminium, Hot Forged
CE 0333, EN 12275:2013-B, EN 362:2004-A/T, UIAA