The Rock Exotica transPORTER harness mounted “tool-holder” is designed for ease of use and security. The manual locking gate and wing design of the release mechanism allows the user to retrieve and sort gear one-handed, even with gloves on. The manual locking gate has a dual push button which can be locked if desired to prevent inadvertently snagging or hooking unwanted items. But you can also leave it unlocked when needed so you are able to remove tools quickly without fumbling to repetitively unlock the gate. The transPorter semi-permanently attaches to the harness, secured by an aluminium plate with removable screws. The wide plate and rigid frame ensure the transPorter will stay in position when used with small or large tools. Machined from solid aerospace grade aluminium.
- Wide, flat base keeps the transPORTER upright and secure
- “Shelf” on the top bar of the transPorter provides area to stack and sort gear
- “Winged” gate for easier access and operation with gloves
- Dual push button locking gate for greater versatility
- Installs on a wide range of harnesses, and thickness of webbing – up to 51 mm
- Includes two sets of screws to accommodate different thickness of webbing
- Made in the USA