- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % less than the MINI TRAXION)
- Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- For use on 8 – 11 mm diameter ropes
- Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and as an emergency ascender
- Working load: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
- Breaking strength: 2 x 7,5 = 15 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
Petzl Micro TraxionAscendersHardwareJiggers & Hauling SystemsSingle Pulleys
The MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-light (85 g), ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient (91 %) thanks to its sealed ball bearings. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.