- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system.
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position.
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack.
- Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed.
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
Petzl Tibloc AscenderAscendersHardware
Ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope.