CT Concept HMS Screw Gate CarabinerCheck Price
Hot forged light alloy HMS carabiner with screwgate, conceived for use in trad climbing, sport climbing and alpinism in general.
- Additional information
- Especially recommended for use with belay devices.
- Ample inside space for use with the Munter hitch and for rope maneuvers on the belay station.
- Emphasized double T beam construction, for an optimal weight / strength ratio.
- Light and shaped, for a better grip.
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- With ACL system to prevent cross loading.
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.3 cm|
23kN, Tested to 12kN
CE 0333, EN 12275:2013-H, EN 362:2004-A/T, UIAA