- Shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices.
- Large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope manoeuvres in general.
- Accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio.
- Lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding.
- Catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use.
- ACL system, which allows attachment to the harness’s belay loop, preventing cross loading.
CT Axis HMS Screw Gate Carabiner (ACL)Aluminum Locking CarabinersCarabiners + Connectors
Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and screw gate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery manoeuvres and rescue operations.