- The non-marking Vibram Best Idrogrip outsole offers optimal adhesion on wet and slippery surfaces.
- Careful selection of materials at the cutting edge of technology in boot manufacture provides maximum resistance to wear and tear both from mechanical abrasion and from permanent contact with water.
- The boot design is low weight and it’s special lacing system offers maximum comfort and support.
- Designed for both the approach and the water-intensive activity itself.
- Several vents along the side of the boot allow for excellent drainage.
- Built-in gaiters to keep rocks and other debris out of the boots.
Bestard Canyon Guide Canyoning Boots – WomensCanyon BootsFootwear & GaitersHelmets & Personal Gear
NZD $325.00This is a special order item or will be released at a future date.
Due July 2019 – Pre-Order Now Available. Recommended to ensure we get your size in on the first stock order. You will not be charged until the shoes ship from Aspiring. Pre-orders must be in by June 1st.
All pre-orders will also receive a free pair of neoprene socks.
This model has a slightly less voluminous fit and a different colour combination than the original Canyon Guide. On all other details, the Canyon Gulde Lady is exactly the same as the original version designed and manufactured specifically to offer maximum performance in adventure-sport activities where humid conditions and wet, slippery environments are the norm: caving, canyoning, white-water kayaking, tropical and monsoon-season treks and the like. The designs have thus been developed and the materials selected to satisfy without compromise the most demanding requirements in the following essential areas.
Sizes are US Womens
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10