- The non-marking Vibram Best Idrogrip outsole offers optimal adhesion on wet and slippery surfaces.
- Careful selection of materials at the cutting edge of technology in boot manufacture provides maximum resistance to wear and tear both from mechanical abrasion and from permanent contact with water.
- The boot design is low weight and it’s special lacing system offers maximum comfort and support.
- Designed for both the approach and the water-intensive activity itself.
- Several vents along the side of the boot allow for excellent drainage.
- Built-in gaiters to keep rocks and other debris out of the boots.
Bestard Canyon Guide Canyoning Boots – MensCanyon BootsFootwear & GaitersHelmets & Personal Gear
This new and revolutionary boot has been designed and manufactured specifically to offer maximum performance in adventure-sport activities where humid conditions and wet, slippery environments are the norm: caving, canyoning, tropical and monsoon-season treks and the like. The designs have thus been developed and the materials selected to satisfy without compromise the most demanding requirements in the following essential areas.
Sizes are in US Mens