- 1000D Cordura for main fabric.
- PVC panel in the back provides greater abrasion protection when sliding.
- Three front low profile zip pockets for commonly accessed gear. Dedicated webbing tie-in points are available in the top pocket to allow for short lanyards. The chest straps that run through the inside the two lower pockets are also available for securing gear.
- Quick release buckle on front.
- Attachment point for connecting to harness.
- Adjustable shoulder and side straps.
- Tested to the buoyancy requirements of NZ5823:2005 as a buoyancy garment.
Aspiring G-Series Canyon VestAdventure HarnessesCanyon HarnessesHarnessesHelmets & Personal GearPFD's
Our new canyon vest; designed in conjunction with local canyon guides to provide protection and additional flotation in canyons with high flow and other water hazards.
Made to last!
All our manufactured products are made from the highest quality materials we could find. Check out our commitment to quality here.