- The toughest Australian made webbing we could find.
- UV resistant webbing and thread.
- Forged quick adjusting steel buckles from the US.
- Stainless steel front D-ring attachment from the UK. Dual front D-ring version available upon request.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand by canyoners for canyoners.
- Includes four replacable, modular, and rated gear loop design. Add, remove, or change the position as you wish.
- Ergonomic padded waist pad.
- Reinforced and replacable welded canyon seat. All webbing can be unthreaded as needed.
- Complies with EN 12277:2015 Type C sit harness.
- Tested to over 20kN without failure.
Aspiring Canyoning HarnessAdventure HarnessesCanyon HarnessesHarnesses
New for 2018
Our brand new canyon harness including padded waist, modular gear loops, stainless steel front d-ring attachments, and reinforced welded canyon seat.
Made to last!
All our manufactured products are made from the highest quality materials we could find. Check out our commitment to quality here.
Pro tip: Measure with your wetsiut on.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (inches)||Legs (cm)||Legs (inches)|
|Small/Medium||75-95||29-37||Up to 70cm||Up to 27|
|Medium/Large||85-125||33-49||Up to 80cm||Up to 31|