- Designed in collaboration with AU/NZ arborists.
- Rugged, comfortable and lightweight.
- Sliding friction saver ring and bridge attached to two D-rings.
- Pole strap attachment points on left and right.
- Quick-release waist buckle and leg loops.
- Heavy-duty padded waist belt and leg loops for sustained hanging.
- Large gear loops.
- Replacement bridge sections available.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 as a lower body harness.
- Double arborist ring option made to order.
Aspiring Arborist HarnessHarnessesHeight Safety HarnessesArborist Harnesses
Designed in collaboration with New Zealand and Australian arborists to ensure that local preferences were provided for. The result is a simple yet functional and comfortable harness that is rugged and relatively light weight, at a very reasonable price. Aspiring has taken the sting out of purchasing an arborist harness, while still providing the essential features.
Made to last!
All our manufactured products are made from the highest quality materials we could find. Check out our commitment to quality here.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (inches)||Legs (cm)||Legs (inches)|