- Quick & easy to put on.
- Rear attachment D-ring.
- Quick-release waist buckle.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap, no uncomfortable and movement restricting leg straps to worry about. This is a real winner for team members having to wear these all day.
- Reflective tape for improved visibility.
- High visibility fabric insert in back, yellow is standard but orange is also available on request.
- Custom colours are available to suit your companies profile, we can also organise screen-printing your logo on the vest.
This is not a fall arrest harness and is instead designed as a total restraint harness. We use the same webbing, stitch patterns, buckles, and principles as we do in our 1891.1 fall arrest harnesses. These vests have been developed and refined over the years specifically for the traffic management sector upon consultation with operators nationwide. The key difference to this and a fall arrest setup is that we restrict the user of the vest to the truck so they can’t get into a position where a fall is possible.
By doing this we help to eliminate the risk of a fall. Keeping staff on the truck is a far better solution and best practice compared to falling off the truck with a full fall arrest setup.
Lanyards are made in addition to this vest which allow users to be restrained either on the side steps when deploying or gathering cones (short fixed lanyard) or on the top deck (adjustable lanyard). Please get in touch with us and we can work out the size you will need for your trucks to have this operating effectively.
If you require more details or would like to discuss the system and your needs further please feel free to get in touch. We are quite happy to share our experience with this system which has proven a real winner for the companies that have adopted it. On site consultations and demonstrations are available nationwide. Give us a buzz to organise!