- Wide base design maximizes the effectiveness of a prusik hitch while a unique side plate formation allows the use of larger ropes in a compact pulley.
- Oversized bell-shaped top hole accepts a large rescue carabiner or multiple small carabiners
- Can be rigged with 2 carabiners in a way that the 2nd carabiner serves as a Becket.
- Solid side plates help prevent foreign object access and reduce snagging.
- Precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency and reduce the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems.
- Not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear that may occur with needle bearings.
- Matched double-bend side plates help to eliminate compression under load and the resulting friction on rope or sheave.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA.
SMC 35mm Prusik PulleyHardwareSingle Pulleys
Looking for a well-built, small pulley that has plenty of capacity and performs well? The SMC Micro is exactly what you need. This is the smallest of three sizes of Prusik Minding Pulleys made by SMC, but don’t let the small size cause you to question its performance! This pulley is designed and manufactured to the same high quality standards as the full-sized PMP’s.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 6.5 × 2.9 cm|