- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor.
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism.
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain.
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand.
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength.
Rock Exotica Omni 2.6 (50mm) PulleyHardwareSingle Pulleys
The Omni-Block combines a swivel and pulley into one tool, and incorporates a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor. Traditionally a pulley is connected to a swivel by a carabiner. The Omni eliminates the need for the carabiner reducing length and pieces of equipment in the rigging system. The short length of the Omni is important when used in high-angle, confined space, or other space-sensitive rigging environments. The reduced weight of the Omni will make hauling your gear easier and the Omni sideplate can be opened without detaching from the carabiner allowing the user to change the rope while the pulley is still secured.
|Dimensions||9.2 × 19.1 × 3.7 cm|