Introducing a revolutionary chainsaw boot design – the Pfanner BOA® Chainsaw Boot. We can offer you the world’s first ever chainsaw boot to feature the patented BOA® Fit System.
The BOA® Fit System is amazingly quick and easy to use. In essence, you press down on the dial and turn to tighten and simply pull up the dial to release.
The BOA® Fit System uniformly distributes the pressure of the laces across the boot to ensure the most comfortable fit. When tightened, no laces are loose or looped that could pose a risk of entanglement, so it is a very safe system to use within the forestry and arb industry.
- Under 1Kg (41 EUR)
- BOA® Double Closure
- Sympatex waterproof membrane
- Fibreglass toe cap
- Textile/Non-metallic antiperforation insole
- Upper: Suede Leather and Diamente covered PU leather waterproof on toe and heel
- Lining: Airmesh on the collar and gusset with sympatex bootie lining
- Sole: Vibram outsole and injected PU midsole