- Ultra-bright and lightweight: 900 lumens at only 100g.
- Optimized comfort and burn time:
- Longer burn time, greater visual comfort and less manual operation with REACTIVE LIGHTING mode: the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery usage.
- Visual comfort thanks to the mixed beam providing high-performance lighting for outdoor activities: proximity vision, movement and distance vision.
- Comfortable fit, thanks to the ergonomic adjustable headband with two-part construction (Petzl patent) for optimal stability during dynamic activities.
- Reflective headband for night visibility.
- Lithium-Ion 2350 mAh battery, rechargeable via the type B micro USB port, with battery charge indicator.
- Intuitive and convenient to use:
- Ease of use, with a single button providing control of all functions: ON/OFF, lighting modes, brightness and locking.
- Choice of two lighting modes, selected with a long hold: REACTIVE LIGHTING or STANDARD LIGHTING.
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage, or to lock lighting settings during your activity.
- Five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level.
- Headlamp can be tilted upward to see ahead when worn around the neck.
- Detachable, washable headband.
Petzl Swift RL HeadlampHeadlamps & TorchesHelmets & Personal Gear
Compact ultra-powerful and rechargeable headlamp with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology. 900 lumens
With 900 lumen brightness at only 100 g, SWIFT RL is the most powerful of the Petzl compact headlamps. With REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, a sensor analyzes the ambient light and automatically adjusts the brightness to user requirements. The headband is reflective for night visibility. Its two-part construction ensures excellent stability in dynamic and intense activities such as mountaineering, trail running and skiing. SWIFT RL is intuitive, with a single button for easy control of all lamp functions. It is rechargeable, with a five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level.