ISC D4 Work & Rescue DescenderCheck Price
The new D4 Work and Rescue Descender features a unique and innovative cam action, which offers precise control at slow or fast speeds. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam.
- Has a 240kg (500lbs) working load limit which means it is suitable for two-man rescue, without the need for the creation of extra friction.
- Handle mechanism is designed to rotate through 360º making its use easier and simpler.
- Aluminium handle.
- Double-stop braking gives “dead-hand” and panic braking.
- Designed for work positioning & industrial abseiling.
- Also for use in rescue kit as a lowering device.
- Graduated control of friction.
- Rope size 10.5 – 11.5mm
- Weight 655 grams
- EN 12841, NFPA 1983