Durable yet lightweight to withstand the New Zealand environment.
- Quick release construction allows for easy entry and exit while wearing crampons or skis.
- Easy use buckles allows for the leg loops to unclip even when wearing gloves.
- Webbing in contact with the belay loop, is equipped with reinforcement.
- Equipped with aluminium adjustment buckle, two gear loops and slots at the front and the back of the gear loops and all the way around the harness, retainers on the leg loops to ensure ice screws are out the way when moving.
- Small gear loops to ensure gear remains out of the way and compact
- The most New Zealand made harness we have ever produced, even the webbing is made here!