SMC 30mm Jigger Rescue Pulley
The SMC double prusik minding pulleys have been designed to be compact, lightweight and cost effective. A key component of every rescue technician’s tool box, these pulleys provide tremendous versatility in the minimalist of ways.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market.
- Suitable for use in 2 to 1 C system or in 3-to-1 Z Drag system.
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency.
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement.
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance.
- 3 Sigma MBS: 22kN (4,946 lbf)
- Becket Strength: 13kN (2,298 lbf)
|Dimensions||9.1 x 4.5 x 4 cm|
Prusik Minding (PMP)