UK4AA eLED Zoom Flashlight
1 in stock (can be backordered)Check Price
Cavers and industrial workers all over the world trust UK’s 4AA eLED® Zoom flashlight to get the job done. It can be easily attached to a helmet for superior hands-free illumination. The unique zoom feature uses patented projection optics to create a consistent beam that can be focused from wide to narrow by twisting the bezel.
- Additional information
- Projection optics let you zoom with a twist of the bezel from a wide beam to an intense spot.
- Single high-intensity 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and will not break when dropped.
- Unique eLED circuitry maintains constant brightness for 80% of alkaline battery life.
- Rubber sheath moulded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes 6 ft drop to concrete test).
- Push-button thumb switch switches light between ON/OFF and high/low intensity with continuous or momentary action.
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries.
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries.
- Tough, electrically non-conductive, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Mounts on all work helmets with accessory mounting clips.
- Made in the USA.
|Dimensions||17.02 x 4.06 x 3.56 cm|
77 – High, 35 – Low
|Max Beam Distance||