Aspiring Stratos Climbing Harness – Mens
Aspiring’s premium mens climbing harness.
- Additional information
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Fixed Belay Loop
- Retains attachment geometry at all times, keeping attachment point high during abseils and falls to prevent inversion.
- Prevents see-sawing of the leg loops through the belay loop, minimising rubbing on this quick-to-wear point.
- Waist strap slides horizontally through belay loop to assist with centring gear loops.
- 16cm range in waist belt size.
Four Gear Loops
- Four gear loops – two on each side.
- Overlapping gear loops to bring second gear loop closer to the front.
- Gear loop strength over 3kN – sufficient to hold bodyweight should a novice mistakenly clip into a gear loop.
Ultra Comfortable Leg Loops
- Ergonomically shaped leg padding to minimise harness bulk between legs.
- Weight in leg loops is distributed through two webbing straps for extra comfort and support.
- Fully adjustable leg loops with elastic to promote full range of hip movement.
Made Strong and Robust
- Overall strength in excess of 22 kN (tested to 22.5 kN without failure – 1½ times the European standard EN12277).
- Wear points are protected by webbing not fabric.
- Belay loop is lined with webbing to protect it from wear.
- Belay loop has no raw webbing edges exposed.
- High-density New Zealand-made foam in leg loops and waist belt.
- Lightweight at 425 grams.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (inches)||Leg (cm)||Leg (inches)|
Made to last!
All our manufactured products are made from the highest quality materials we could find. Check out our commitment to quality here.