- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “G” General Use.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with up to 2 rescue carabiners and is large enough to allow sleeve of locked carabiner to pass through.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA
SMC 50mm Double Prusik Minding PulleyDouble & Triple PulleysHardware
A mid-sized option for those needing the unique features of a double prusik minding pulley.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||13 × 7.4 × 5.6 cm|