CT Sparrow DescenderCheck Price
Self-braking descender for work on ropes, which allows the operator to lower themselves on the working line, to position himself on the working line and to ascend the same rope.
- Additional information
- Certified to EN 1891 type A – Ø 10.5 ÷ 11 mm ropes.
- Equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector.
- Equipped with a multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device.
- An EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it.
- Equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope in the transition of the fractionations.
Single Person (Silver), Dual Person (Orange), Dual Person (Black)
EN 12841:2006-C, EN 341:2001-2A