- SMC U-Rack assemblies are the only such U-Racks which are UL Certified to the current NFPA standards.
- U-Rack may be used as either a rappel or lowering device.
- U-Rack provides for even distribution of weight between both sides of the rack.
- U-Rack does not twist rope, as can occur when using a Figure 8 type descender.
- U-Rack may be used with single or double ropes of varying diameters.
- Different length racks provide wide range of friction and control under varying weights and applications.
- User may adjust friction by simply wrapping rope around the Tie-Off Bar(s).
- Stainless steel rack material provides greater strength, reliability and long lasting service.
- Tie-Off Bars are tubular stainless steel for longer life.
- Brake Bars are available as aluminum or stainless steel and come in a variety of styles and sizes.
- Racks & bars may be purchased separately so that the user may have a greater range of set-up configurations tailored to meet their individual needs for non-NFPA applications and as replacement parts.
SMC NFPA 4 Bar U-RackDescendersHardware
A heavy duty rack with two opposed tied-off bars providing for quicker tie-off methods and more “fine tuned” friction possibilities on a shorter and lighter system.
|Dimensions||24.38 × 9.3 × 2.5 cm|