- Anodized side plates feature a series of holes that help to minimize hydroplaning.
- Side plates are configured to work as a prusik minding pulley (PMP).
- Precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- High quality sealed ball bearing.
- Not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear.
- Wide and flat base maximizes the effectiveness of a Prusik hitch.
- Unique side plate formation allows the use of larger ropes.
- Top hole accepts 2 large rescue carabiners or multiple small carabiners.
SMC 50mm Swiftwater PulleyHardwareSingle Pulleys
A rescue pulley specifically designed for swift water rescue.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||10.16 × 7.62 × 3.18 cm|