- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “T” Technical Use as required by most government and private agencies.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned and for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Matched double-bend side plates help to eliminate compression under load and the resulting friction on rope or sheave.
- Low profile fasteners help to reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Over-sized top hole is designed for use with multiple carabiners. Single may be rigged with 2 carabiners in such a way that the 2nd carabiner may serve as a Becket.
SMC 35mm Double Jigger PulleyHardwareDouble & Triple Pulleys
A well-built, small pulley that has plenty of capacity and performs well.
|Dimensions||9.5 x 7 x 4.6 cm|
Up to 13mm