- Quick & easy to put on
- Rear attachment D-ring
- Quick-release waist buckle
- Adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap, no uncomfortable and movement restricting leg straps to worry about.
- Reflective tape for improved visibility
- High visibility fabric insert in back
- Custom colours are available to suit your companies profile, we can also organise screen-printing your logo on the vest.
- This is not a fall arrest harness, it is designed as a total restraint harness. We use the same webbing, stitch patterns, buckles and principles as we do in our 1891.1 fall arrest harnesses. For the traffic management sector upon consultation with operators nationwide we have developed this system. The key difference to this an a fall arrest setup is that we constrict the user of the harness to the truck so they can’t get into a position where a fall is possible.
- By doing this we eliminate the risk of the fall, keeping your staff on the truck is a far better solution than falling off with a fall arrest setup.
- Custom lanyards are made in addition to this vest which allow users to be restrained either on the side steps when deploying or gathering cones or on the top deck. Please get in touch with us and we can work out the size you will need for your trucks to have this operating effectively.
- If you require more details or would like to discuss the system and your needs further please feel free to get in touch, we are quite happy to share our and other customers experience with this system which has proven a real winner for the companies that have adopted it.
Aspiring Restraint VestHarnessesHeight Safety Harnesses
Restraint vest that is specifically designed for work positioning in traffic management – not fall arrest.
Made to last!
All our manufactured products are made from the highest quality materials we could find. Check out our commitment to quality here.
Medium, Large, Extra Large
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (inches)|
|Small||Up to 80cm||Up to 31″|
|Medium||Up to 100cm||Up to 39″|
|Large||Up to 115cm||Up to 42″|
|Extra Large||Up to 130cm||Up to 51″|