Replacement Cam and Hex Slings
Replace your old cam and hex slings with sewn 13mm Dyneema slings. This should be done at least every ten years; more often if the gear is heavily used or there is damage to the webbing.
- Additional Information
- Slings are sewn professionally on a computer controlled bar tacker
- Each is individually quality inspected prior to dispatch.
In order to use this service please send your cams to us at:
Aspiring Safety Attn: Re-sling Department 340B Wilsons Road Waltham Christchurch 8053
The service takes 2-3 days we will then return your cams to your return address provided. Inside your package include a phone number so we can call when done to get a credit card number to charge.
- Double or single cam sling extenders.
- Variety of colours. We do our best to match up colours with the original cam slings or what you request feel free to label the cams or send us a note with what you would like and we will endeavour to make it happen.
- 13mm Dyneema webbin.
- Strength rating 22kN.
- ( please note this is the strength of the sling only your cam may be rated less )
Cam Sling – Single Loop, Cam Sling – Double Loop, Hex Sling