- 256 pages of full-colour, high-quality action photos and clearly-marked topos.
- More than 750 rock climbs and almost 200 ice and mixed climbs.
- A brand new chapter about bouldering in Queenstown, with over 400 boulder problems and including Jardines for the first time.
- Accurate information about crags, climbs, and first ascent details.
- Detailed access information about climbing in Queenstown.
This new guidebook showcases the incredible diversity of climbing in Queenstown. Thanks to the wealth of information included, Queenstown Rock, Ice & Boulders is set to be a popular choice for anyone visiting the crags around Queenstown, or as a coffee-table book to help plan new adventures.