- Quick to use:
- Instantly placed by activating the release plunge.
- Anchor is completely removed by pressing on the release plunger and pulling on the hanger.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Locking wrench for extended use or use with groups.
- Twisted hanger designed to hold the connector parallel to the wall.
- Interchangeable hanger.
- More responsible equipment practice for caving:
- The anchor dœs not rust underground.
- The condition of the anchor is checked.
- Drilling depth: 50mm
- Drilling diameter: 8mm
- Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa: 15 kN
- Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa: 12 kN
Petzl Pulse Removable Anchor – 8mmAnchorsHardwareRemovable Anchors
Temporary 8 mm anchor, composed of an aluminum hanger and a stainless steel shaft, designed for caving suspension and equipment. Quick to place or remove, PULSE allows for a more comfortable and safe practice.