- Adjustable friction descender designed for canyoning:
- Three rope installation options, to select the degree of friction before initiating a descent.
- Friction spur allows braking to be increased during descent.
- Easy to use:
- Plastic ring ensures appropriate connector positioning, to facilitate rope installation with the device remaining connected to the harness, limiting the risk of dropping it.
- Locking groove and additional spur facilitate rapid creation of a tie-off.
|CT Small D-Shape Carabiners||KOSA3, KOWA3, KOSA4, KOSA5||Not Recommended||Too Loose|
|CT Standard D-Shape Carabiners||KOSA1, KORA4, KOWA1||Good||Tight Fit|
|CT Snappy Series – HMS||KHSA1, KHRA1, KHSA4||Good||Tight Fit|
|CT Pillar & Pillar Pro Series – Ovals||KVSA1, KVWA1, KVRA1||Great||Perfect Fit|
|CT Concept Series – HMS||KHSA2, KHSA3, KHSA9, KHRA3, KHRA5||Not Recommended||Too Tight|