- Maximum protection for the climber:
- Large crashpad: 148 x 118 x 12.5 cm
- Three layers of foam of different densities and structures for better cushioning.
- One-piece hingeless design for uniform cushioning over the entire surface.
- Petzl’s patented folding system: zippered flap closure covers the carrying system, for greater protection and to create a storage space during transport.
- Easy to use and carry:
- Adjustable bandolier for quick transport between boulders.
- Multiple handles for easy handling of the open crash pad.
- Handle for carrying the crash pad by hand when it is closed.
- Adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps with solid metal buckles that are easy to adjust.
- Can be used for lounging.
- Innovative design and durable materials:
- Waterproof, ultra-durable fabric is reinforced in exposed areas.
- Protected corners.
- Lower seams in contact with ground are protected.
- Unfolded dimensions: 148 x 118 x 12.5 cm
- Folded dimensions: 75 x 118 x 35 cm
- high-strength Cordura ballistic fabric.
- YKK n°10 zipper.
- triple-layer polyethylene (PE) and polyurethane (PU) foam.
Petzl Cirro Crash PadBooks & AccessoriesOther Accessories
With a one-piece hingeless design, the CIRRO maxi crashpad offers excellent protection for bouldering falls, thanks to the triple-layer foam assembly specifically developed by Petzl for better cushioning. Its patented folding system lengthens the life of the foam and provides a storage space when the crashpad is closed. The carrying system with its chest and waist adjustments and wide shoulder straps, provides great comfort during the approach.