- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “G” general use.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with up to 2 rescue carabiners and is large enough to allow sleeve of locked carabiner to pass through.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
SMC 50mm Prusik Minding PulleyHardwareSingle Pulleys
The 50mm single PMP “prusik minding pulley” is a mid-sized option for those needing the unique features of a PMP. This pulley is one of the lightest UL certified pulleys meeting NFPA “G” general use.
|Dimensions||7.3 × 10.1 × 3.5 cm|