- Primary carabiner hole accepts numerous rescue carabiners.
- May also serve as an edge roller for rope protection.
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “G” General Use.
- Features a high efficiency ball bearing.
- Placement of sheave and overall volume of pulley help to handle larger knots.
- Secondary carabiner holes are provided for use with tag or belay lines.
- Includes two pins that are used to “lock off” the sheave for a high strength tie-off.
- Matched double-bend side plates help to eliminate compression under load and the resulting friction on rope or sheave.
- Wide base design and volume help to provide stability when used standing as an Edge Roller.
- Made in the USA.
Kootenay HX Knot Passing PulleyHardwareSingle Pulleys
The Kootenay HX from SMC is the most advanced Knot Passing Pulley (KPP) on the market. This is an entirely new and more compact design and lives up to its “HX” – High Performance name as the lightest KPP on the market which is UL Certified to NFPA General Use.
|Dimensions||22 × 11 cm|