Ferno Arachnipod Edge Management SystemCheck Price
The world’s most versatile modular total edge management system (TEMS). Components can be added or removed as required so that the ARACHNIPOD complements existing structural or natural features.
- Additional information
- Unique design of the patent-pending modular head means the ARACHNIPOD can be constructed into many different configurations including
- Bridge system
- Handrail recovery monopole
- For heavy loads, four legs can used to form a Quadpod and increase the safe working load (SWL).
- Makes it an ideal system for workers in industries such as rescue and emergency services, construction, military, utility services, mining, film and maintenance.
- Certified CEN/TS 16415:2013 for maximum 2 persons.
- Certified EN 795:2012 for single person use.
The ARACHNIPOD, in its most basic form, is a simple tripod with the three legs independently pivoting from an anodised aluminium head. The modular head has a similar design to a door hinge. Inserting or removing a pin through the centre of the head allows the quick and simple addition or removal of components to create a configuration to suit any edge management scenario. Each head section contains a shackle for guying while an optional in-built twin grooved stainless steel pulley is also available. One groove of the pulley take up to 13 mm rope an the other take up to 8mm wire cable.Stainless stell detent pins prevent the rope of wire to coming out of the grooves.
CEN/TS 16415:2013, EN 795:2012