- Compact energy absorber that ensures exceptional progressive braking and low impact force on the user in case of a fall, also when the user’s weight is in the intermediate range (60-80-100 kg).
- Automatic double-gate locking carabiners with wear-resistant stainless steel sleeve (K-ADVANCE SHELL).
- Robust and elastic arms to ease clipping and unclipping manoeuvres. The arms are independently Y-connected to the absorber in order to provide the best performance in the event of a load.
- Central lanyard also connected to the absorber, working as a third connection point to stop/rest on an anchor, if needed.
- Robust and durable orange loop for the connection to the harness with a girth hitch, easy to install, very sturdy and long-lasting.
- Compact and strong protective pouch containing the absorber, with a zip that facilitates the inspection of the safety label, in case of a fall and/or before each use.
- Supplied in a proper net bag.
CT Top Shell Slider LanyardHeight Safety Lanyards & Energy AbsorbersWebbing
Double elasticated lanyard primarily for use in adventure tourism. Particularly recommended in the case of intensive use, for hire and for collective use, thanks to the wear resistant sleeve on the carabiners. Equipped with SLIDER (patent pending), a progressive tearing energy absorber. The set can be used by people weighing between 40kg to 120 kg.
Special Order - This is not currently a stock item and may take additional time to ship.