- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 150 kg with a maximum descent height of 100m.
- Rope adjustment/ descender device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, work load limit 150 kg. To only be used with EN 1891 type A – Ø 10.5 ÷ 11 mm ropes.
- Equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector.
- Equipped with a multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device.
- An EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it.
- Equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope in the transition of the fractionations.
CT Sparrow DescenderDescendersHardware
Self-braking descender for work on ropes, which allows the operator to lower themselves on the working line, to position himself on the working line and to ascend the same rope.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||8.7 × 17.9 cm|