Field of Application
- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 150 kg with a maximum descent height of 100 m, only to be used with the Patron Plus Rope – 11 mm.
- Rope adjustment/ descender device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, work load limit 150 kg. To only be used with EN 1891-A – Ø 10.5 ÷ 11 mm ropes.
- Equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector.
- Equipped with a multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device.
- An EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it.
- Equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope in the transition of the fractionations.