- Designed specifically to better fit a greater variety of ski-touring boot shapes.
- Anodized light-alloy frame with front points boasting large surface areas for improved frontal lift on snow.
- Four downward-facing retaining points for the descents.
- Heel binding with rear flaps to ensure seamless fit of the boots over the crampons, even in small sizes.
- Flexible and adjustable linking bar, that allows for the use of the crampons also with non-rigid boots.
- Rigid anti-balling plates secured with rivets.
- Automatic version specifically designed for ski touring boots and boots compatible with clip-on crampons.
- Semi-automatic version for boots with rear welts crampon compatible.
- Classic version with wide binding straps in polymeric material that allow for good fit over all types of boots, with or without welts for clip-on crampons.
- Come with two rapid adjustment size bars.
- Carry bag included.
CT Snow Flex CramponCramponsSnow & Ice
$169.00 – $186.00
10-point crampons designed for ski touring and progression on snow. The particular design of the points provides the crampons with great holding power over all types of snow.
Classic, Semi-automatic, Automatic
US 4.5-12 (EU 36-46)