- Allows for greater freedom of movement and typically has a shorter fall clearance compared to traditional energy absorbing lanyards.
- The terminal connector can be either attached to an anchor point EN 795 or to the sternal or dorsal ring of a fall arrest harness EN 361.
- A combined braking system (mechanical brake + textile energy absorber) which enables a soft fall arrest regardless of the length of the extracted line.
- Casing and drum are made from composite material.
- Equipped with an integrated Dyneema 15mm fibre line with a length of 2 m.
- Equipped with a superior swivel and a light alloy terminal connector.
CT Series 700 Retractable Fall Arrester – 2mHardwareRetractable Fall Arresters
Extremely lightweight and compact retractable fall arrest device for work at height.