- Compared to traditional energy absorbing textile lanyards, it allows for greater freedom of movement and have a short fall clearance.
- The terminal connector can be either attached to an anchor point EN 795 or to the sternal or dorsal ring of a fall arrest harness EN 361.
- A combined braking system (mechanical brake + textile energy absorber) which enables a soft fall arrest regardless of the length of the extracted line.
- The casing and drum are made from composite material.
- Equipped with an integrated Dyneema 15 mm fibre line with a length of 1.5 m.
- Equipped with a superior swivel and a light alloy terminal connector.
CT Series 600 Retractable Fall Arrester – 1.5mHardwareRetractable Fall Arresters
Extremely lightweight and compact retractable fall arrest device for work at height.
Special Order - This is not currently a stock item and may take additional time to ship.