CT Series 210 Retractable Fall Arrester – 10mCheck Price
Robust retractable fall arrest device designed for temporary work at height or for installation on ladders.
- Additional information
- The workload has been increased to 136 kg.
- The operator is able to go up and come down safely both to and from the place of work detaining a possible fall.
- Equipped with a built in handle for easy transportation.
- Advanced braking system that does not obstruct the operator’s movement.
- The casing and drum are made from composite material.
- Equipped with an integrated 5mm galvanized steel cable with a length of 10m.
- Equipped with galvanised-steel (0G version) or light-alloy (0H version) terminal connector, both featuring integrated swivel and fall indicator.
- Also available in the version for adventure parks, with triangular quick link and top swivel.
Alloy Twist-lock Connector, Steel Snap Hook, Delta Maillon
CE 0333, EN 360:2002, Tested