CT Series 205 Retractable Fall Arrester – 7m
Robust retractable fall arrest device designed for temporary work at height.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Increased WLL of 136 kg.
- The operator is able to go up and come down safely both to and from the place of work detaining a possible fall.
- Advanced braking system that does not obstruct the operator’s movement.
- The casing and drum are made from composite material.
- Equipped with an integrated Dyneema 15 mm fibre line with a length of 7 m.
- Equipped with galvanised-steel (0G version) or light-alloy (0H version) terminal connector, both featuring integrated swivel and fall indicator.
- Also available in the version for adventure parks, with triangular quick link and top swivel.
CE 0333, EN 360:2002
Alloy Twist-lock Connector, Steel Snap Hook, Delta Maillon