- When used in the EN 360 mode it allows the operator to safely descend and ascend both to and from the place of work arresting a possible fall.
- When used in the mode EN 1496-B it allows the operator to lift another operator using the specific lever for a maximum of 15m and to lower them for a maximum of 2m.
- Equipped with an integrated galvanized 5mm steel cable with a length of 15m.
- Equipped with a light-alloy snap hook, featuring integrated swivel and fall indicator.
- Compatible with the CT Tris Rescue Tripod anchor device.
CT Series 119 Retractable Fall Arrester & Recovery WinchHardwareRescue SystemsRetractable Fall Arresters
Bi-directional device that has been specifically developed for work in confined spaces. Extremely robust and versatile, it can be used as a retractable fall arrester (EN 360) or as a lifting device (EN 1496-B).