CT Quick ‘Arbor H
Innovative double-handle ascender developed for tree climbing.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- New reinforced “V shape” structure for increate robustness;
- Working load increased to 140 kg.
- Top protection cover to stop branches accidentally entering during climbing;
- Large ergonomic anti-slip handle, usable when wearing gloves;
- Designed for tree climbing on double ropes using “footlock” technique or in combination with the two foot ascenders (e.g. QUICK TREE);
- 100° angle between the two handles chosen to reduce arm fatigue: more ergonomic, better performance.
- Patented design
|Dimensions||16 x 22 cm|